Georgia Hudson’s visceral filmmaking interrogates themes of identity, self expression and youth culture on a physical and intuitive level, with her signature attention to evocative and lustrous aesthetics.
Inherently female, beautiful and moving, her passion for dance, emotion-driven storytelling and the way movement interacts with the camera have been harnessed to create films for Under Armour, P!nk and Loyle Carner, to name just a few.
Georgia has made a prolific impact on the music scene with her unique video work, subsequently nominated in 2017 as Best Director at the UKMVA’s.
Georgia is currently developing ‘Temper’, an artistic documentary on youth culture and grief. To be released in 2019.
- 11/14/2019 Georgia Hudson Named Shots Director of the Year 2019
- 09/13/2019 Georgia Hudson Nominated for Director of the Year at the Shots Awards Europe 2019
- 05/24/2019 Dream Crazy Wins Black Pencil at 2019 D&AD Awards
- 05/16/2019 Park Pictures Wins at the Clio Sports Awards
- 04/25/2019 Park Pictures Picks Up 12 AICP Nominations
- 04/24/2019 Georgia Hudson Features in Campaign
- 09/28/2018 2018 UKMVA Shortlists Announced
- 06/25/2018 Georgia Hudson Featured in New Directors' Showcase 2018