Filmmaker, storyteller, surfer.
Tom Tagholm is a multi- award winning director, with a passion for the remarkable and a flair for the unconventional.
He began his professional career as a creative when he was asked to join Channel 4’s then fledging creative department, 4Creative. Tom wrote and directed numerous award-winning spots for Channel 4, including Channel 4 Paralympics "Meet the Superhumans” which picked up the elusive D&AD Black & Gold Pencils and Cannes Lions Grand Prix amongst many other awards and accolades.
Tom’s sensibility in storytelling, casting and strong performances means that he can turn his hand to any genre, be it drama, action or comedy with engaging results.
As a director, Tom has worked with agencies such as BBH, AMV BBDO, Grey, DLKW Lowe on a number of campaigns for Thomsons Holidays, Skoda, Axe, Waitrose and Marie Curie to name a few.
- 03/03/2017 Campaign: How Tom Tagholm personified the voice in your head for anti-gambling ads
- 10/26/2016 TalkTalk "This stuff matters" by CHI & Partners is Campaign's Pick of the Week
- 10/03/2016 Campaign: TalkTalk strives to put ordinary consumers first campaign set in a real family home.
- 04/21/2016 Tom Tagholm's new Under Armour spot is featured in Fast Co Create
- 12/15/2015 Tom Tagholm's HP spot is Ad of the Day
- 09/03/2015 Tom Tagholm directs a chilling spot for the British Heart Foundation